Do you love photography but get frustrated with your camera? This photography class is for you! The four week class is for those who would like to better understand their camera settings and photography in general. We meet weekly for four two hour sessions with lots of practice in between.
THere are currently no sessions scheduled, but email [email protected] to be put on the waiting list.
You will learn:
- Basic exposure
- How to shoot in manual mode (i.e. How to use those complicated settings on your camera)
- How to look for light
- All about different lenses
- How to compose good photographs
- File formats
- And more. Much more.
You will receive:
- Tons of knowledge, of course.
- A digital copy of the material we cover
You will need:
- Your camera and manual (SLR cameras highly recommended but not required by any means). Your camera SHOULD HAVE a manual setting in order to practice exposure settings.
- A notebook
- 3-5 of your favorite photos that you’ve taken (either printed or in digital format)
- A great attitude
A Full Four Weeks of Learning with Amy Lyn for $235
***PLEASE NOTE*** Photography Class Fees are nonrefundable one week before class begins (except for emergencies). If you have any questions about the class please ask before signing up.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
“I took Amy’s photography class. She is passionate about her work, has positive attitude, is friendly and does great work. I have used many professional photographer over the years, and many don’t put lot of thought and planning in their work. Amy takes it as a Science as well as Art.”