You should stand out. Commercial and portrait photography that makes people stop and look.
Have you ever:
- had photos taken but felt like they didn't highlight you or your product well?
- hired a photographer who didn't deliver what they promised?
- felt like you weren't a priority for your photographer?
- been extremely disappointed after seeing the final photos?
You deserve to have great photos
and a photographer who cares. Amy Lyn is a Certified Professional Photographer who has been in the business for over 15 years. You don't have to settle for photos that are just like everyone elses. You deserve photos that show off you or your product. Most of all, you need photos that get noticed in a world that is oversaturated with images.
My name is Amy Lyn. I am a commercial and portrait photographer in Northeast Ohio dedicated to making you or your product stand out. I LOVE coming alongside clients and creating for them.
Here are five things you may not know about me:
- I teach hobbyists how to use and love thier cameras. My favorite part is watching people’s face light up as they begin to understand the keys to this craft I so enjoy.
- I’m a mamma to three kids–a teen, a tween, and a toddler. It’s an adventure every day!
- I am a Certified Professional Photographer. (This is like passing the bar for photographers.)
- I spend way to much time editing in front of Netflix and watch Gilmore Girls when I’m stressed.
- I don’t read a whole lot anymore but I am obsessed with Podcasts and Audio Books which I still call Books on Tape because I’m old like that.
Most days you can find me editing from home or on location photographing the latest shoot. If I’m not working I typcially chasing a toddler around the house or a teen to a sporting event. On rare occasions, you might catch me out with my husband which is, in my opinion, the perfect end to a day.
"I cannot rave enough about Amy! I am not a photo person and did not have a clear idea about what I wanted from my wedding day photos. Amy was so easy to talk to and create a vision with that the day we spent scouting photo locations was incredibly fun! She took her time to get to know me and my husband which made our day so comfortable. (We didn't do our engagement shoot with Amy, but we HIGHLY recommend it! The more she knows you the better!) She gave great direction to those who needed it and also just let people be themselves. She was responsible, professional, and made us feel like family. Our pictures came back very quickly (and looked phenomenal!), and she even included a sneak preview to share with our family and friends. Amy Lyn Photography is definitely the right choice!"
"I took Amy's photography class. She is passionate about her work, has positive attitude, is friendly and does great work. I have used many professional photographer over the years, and many don't put lot of thought and planning in their work. Amy takes it as a Science as well as Art."
“A gifted artist. She made our wedding day so special--great disposition; a very sweet demeanor. Our wedding photos are outstanding. Amy is very flexible and wonderful to work with.”
“Amy is an exceptional photographer! From selecting the perfect location, to capturing just the right photo she was simply amazing. She took my son's senior photos, which was definitely not an easy task, and the pictures turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend Amy to anyone who wants the best experience and the highest quality of photos! ”
“Amy is amazing at what she does! I highly recommend her for any type of photography session. She has an eye for the right artistic composition and she will make you look great! I also find it can be difficult to feel comfortable while getting your picture taken which is evident in the photos. Amy is so sweet, kind and patient. She will listen to what your vision is and make it better than expected. Its easy to relax and feel like yourself with her which gives you the best pictures. I've worked with her many times. Highly recommended!”